Friday, January 4, 2013

Style File | Sister Love

Since I am a 'only child' I never had the change to play dress up with a sister and share all my secrets with a "own blooded bff". Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly happy being ALL ALONE but still it's fun to see famous sister on stage. Here you'll find my choise of most fun and fashionable sisters!


















The IT girls of the moment; Poppy & Cara Delevingne


























Queen B and sis - style queen- Solange


























Sienna and Savannah Miller, who launched their clothing line together in 2007 "Twenty8Twelve"


























Clarins sisters


























The Beckermans from Canada, see their brand here


























Nefeli and Natalia from Twin Fashion, see the blog here






















Dakota and Elle Fanning

















Jessica and Ashley Hart


























Emily and Zooey Deschanel


























Lily and Ruby Aldridge


























Alexandra & Theodora Richards


























Elizabeth and Georga May Jagger (so bummed I couldn't find a picture including Jade..)























Charlotte Gainsborg et Lou Doillon



















Tried to avoid them, but you just can't when making a item about fashionable sisters.. The Olsen Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment