Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Trend | The Feather

It started when I saw this enormous sexy tattoo at a girl of a feather right under her breast, since then the feather seemed to follow me where ever I go. So I can make the conclusion that the feather is a hype at the moment, and - of course - I'm a fan! What about you?

























Naturally, Erin Wasson has got the feather tattoo as well (or yet meaby she was first - naturally..)


























Feather Bracelet | Zadig et Voltaire EUR 165,- (thanks to my friend Puck ;-)


























NW3 Floating Feather Dress (@ Asos.com) EUR 215,84


























Just Female White Feather Top (@ Welikefashion.com) EUR 44,95


























HOT!


























Forever21 Feather Print Tshirt EUR 16,75
























Forever21 Feather Printed Dress | No longer available


























Free People Feather Printed Cropped Skinny Jeans EUR 70,65



















Dress New Look EUR 29,99




No comments:

Post a Comment